- Outstanding 1200 l/min centrifugal water pump performance, similar to firefighting systems.
- Wide variety of adjustable nozzles for all kind of washing works, including a cabin-controlled water gun. Some of the nozzles have an adjustable water jet shape which expands their usage for city watering tasks considerably.
- 20m electric hose reel with adjustable nozzle for washing bridges, bus stops, ramps, stairs and other touch points.
- Easy and fast mounting and de-mounting saves time for actual cleaning work.
Front washing head
The electric hose reel and all the nozzles of the SCW street washer are located at the front washing head, which is mounted onto a front attachment of the carrying truck without any additional lifting equipment. The washing head has a lifting device to adjust the impact force from the jets to the road surface and the working width.
Lateral movement of the washing head by up to 50 cm each side allows the washing of kerb stones, street gutters, and the edge of the pavement without driving on it and preventing possible damage from the heavy truck.
A swiveling function makes the control of water flow in changeable city conditions quick and easy.
Additional nozzles and water gun
The washing head has a variety of powerful nozzles including:
- Left flat nozzle
- Right flat nozzle
- Left adjustable water jet nozzle
- Right adjustable water jet nozzle
- Water gun from the left
- Water gun from the right
Each adjustable nozzle can be used singly or in combination for multiple tasks. This allows the operator to wash road rails, safety and lamp posts, water collection trays, pedestrian roads at different height levels from the road surface – and many more.
Electric hose reel
The electric hose reel of the SCW extends its uses from simple street washing to cleaning of other infrastructure, green areas and urban furniture. The 20m long hose allows the operator to tackle bridges and multiple traffic areas, such as stairs, bus stops, support and noise walls and parking lots. The adjustable washing gun head has a selection of spraying options from shock to splash, providing the best options for precise work – including low pressure when needed for watering grass and flowers without causing any damage to the plants.
- Storage wheel set
- Variety of nozzles
- Water guns
- Electric hose reel
- Self-suction system for filling tank from open water sources such as lakes and rivers.