Aebi｜Slope tractor｜TT 241⁺ / TT 281⁺
- Stepless travel with powerful hydrostatic travel drive and Automatic Drive Control (ADC) in work mode
- Powerful lift units with 2 000 kg (front) and 1 800 kg (rear) lifting capacity
- Efficient and stress-free operation thanks to simple and logical operating concept
- Ideal for demanding applications in agriculture, as well as municipal applications
- Safety: Low center of gravity and low curb weight for safe driving in challenging terrain.
- Ecological: Economical, clean diesel engine with ECO-Drive function for lower fuel consumption
- Driving and operating comfort: Convenient operation with precisely selectable working speed via TipTronic, ergonomic drive lever and spacious cab with automatic air conditioning
- Productivity: Outstanding maneuverability with a turning circle of only 3.3 m and automated work sequences for superior area performance.
- Soil protection: Wide low-pressure tires and the proven all-wheel steering system prevent soil compaction and protect the turf
- Year-round use: Wide range of attachments for summer and winter service
Stepless travel drive: The travel speed is controlled steplessly and optionally via the travel lever or the foot pedal. The hydrostatic travel drive creates a permanent frictional connection between the engine and wheels and allows the vehicle to maneuver safely and precisely - even on extreme slopes.
Terrain adaptation: The front axle can twist in relation to the rear axle. This twisting enables precise adaptation of the attachments to the terrain.
Balanced weight distribution: Both Terratrac models distribute their weight evenly over all wheels. This increases slope capability, protects the soil and reduces tire wear.
Four steering modes: At the push of a button, you can switch between front (a), rear (b), all-wheel (c) and crab steering (d) while driving. From a driving speed of 25 km/h, the Terratrac automatically switches to front steering.
Torsen / T-Traction: The Torsen longitudinal differential provides a permanently acting compensation of the drive torque to all four wheels. This protects the drive components and wheels, as well as the ground and turf.
Automatic Drive Control (ADC): ADC automatically controls the maximum feed rate of the attachment. The engine thus always rotates in the optimum speed range to save fuel.
ECO-Drive: The engine speed is reduced while the speed remains unchanged. This results in lower fuel consumption and the noise level is reduced.
TipTronic: The range of movement of the travel lever proportionally maps the travel speed range. The maximum speed can also be restricted via Tiptronic, but without limiting the range of movement of the travel lever. This enables extremely precise and sensitive speed control.
Travel programs: The four travel programs allow precise adjustment of the speed to the attachment.
- Road travel: 100% of the engine power acts on the travel drive. Full tractive force already at 1300 1/min.
- Mowing: 30-70% of the engine power is applied to the traction drive. Full tractive force from 1400 1/min.
- Snow blowers: 10-20% of engine power is applied to travel drive. Full tractive force from 2000 1/min.
- Proportional: 30-70% of the engine power is applied to the traction drive. Automotive or proportional drive is selected simply by pressing a button.
Front and rear linkage: The standard hydraulic output of the model series of 40 l/min can be extended to 55 l/min as an option. The powerful linkages enable the simultaneous operation of a wide range of attachments. The category I & II front linkage has a lifting capacity of 2,000 kg and a standard side shift of 630 mm. The rear linkage corresponds to category II with a lifting capacity of 1 800 kg. When coupling or uncoupling the attachments, the "lifting" and "lowering" linkage functions as well as a freely selectable control unit can be operated from the outside.
Relief hydraulics: The relief hydraulics allow the attachment to glide over the ground with freely adjustable contact pressure. Together with the laterally oscillating implement suspension, this results in precise adaptation to the course of the terrain and guarantees clean work results.
Vibration absorption: The Terratrac's front hydraulics and optional rear hydraulics compensate for vibrations from the attached implements and absorb shocks. This enables faster shifting, improves driving safety, increases driving comfort and protects the machine.
Automated work sequences: The linkage function combines recurring work steps in an automated sequence. As an example, when mowing, after raising the front mower (a) for the turn, the machine can automatically engage four-wheel steering and raise the rear conditioner (b). If the operator lowers the front linkage again, (c) the front steering activates again and the rear implement lowers (d). The linkages are freely programmable, either simultaneously or with a delay, and save a lot of time during maneuvering.
Cockpit: The modern cockpit impresses with plenty of space and an ergonomic arrangement of the controls. Holders for the cell phone and a drinking bottle up to 1.5l are within reach for the driver. For even more comfort in the panoramic cabin, heating, dust filter and air conditioning are optionally available.
Operating concept: The display instrument with color display always informs the driver about all important data. With the multifunctional travel lever, the direction of travel can be changed without stopping and all implements can be controlled quickly and precisely with just one finger. The intuitive operating concept of Aebi vehicles is used across all products and remains the most innovative system on the market.
Comfort seat and swivel device: For even greater driving comfort, the seat can be supplemented with an air suspension system that absorbs strong shocks. The optional swiveling device allows the driver to sit upright in steep shift line drives.
Cooling system & reversible fan: The fan intensity of the cooling system is regulated based on demand. The large-sized cooler is easily accessible and can be easily folded up for cleaning. The optionally available reversible fan automatically changes the direction of rotation at intervals during operation.
Lighting: The adjustable, high-positioned worklights provide optimum illumination of the working environment. Optionally, the vehicle lighting is also available with LED bulbs.
Pneumaticbraking system: A pneumatic 2-line braking system is optionally available for the TT 281+. It ensures safe maneuvering in steep terrain and allows a maximum trailer load of 6,500 kg.