- Maximum blowing performance thanks to aerodynamic airflow
- Proven control technology, a wide range of options and intelligent assistance systems
- Robust and compact design on standard truck chassis
- Sustainable engine technology according to the latest guidelines
- Low service times due to easy access components
Back to blacktop in a single work step.
Three process steps combined in a single operation:
- The snow plough clears the majority of the snow to the side.
- The brush roller clears away the remaining snow and slush.
- The blower unit generates a powerful jet of air that sweeps across the entire sweeping width, removing any remaining moisture
And, with that, the runway is ready for flight operations.
The sweeping unit is mounted between the vehicle axles, while the sweeping roller drive is hydrostatic.
The roller brush is optimally adapted to the sweeping surface and achieves a very good clearing result. The sweeping mirror of the roller brush is adjusted automatically and continuously via twin trailing wheels.
The CJS has a 16-piece cartridge system with steel, plastic or mixed bristles and is also available as an 18 or 21-piece system. The 21-piece design produces less air turbulence with the denser bristle material, which ensures better clearing performance and a longer brush life at the same speed and with more brush strips.
The high-performance blower is driven hydraulically by the auxiliary engine via a variable displacement pump. The blower can be switched on and off by swivelling the pump. The blower unit is optimally designed to spread the large air capacity. The air speed is virtually constant across the entire working width. The blowing nozzle can be raised and lowered hydraulically.
The CJS can be mounted on two carrier vehicles as standard.
- Arocs 2032 chassis
- Turning circle diameter: approximately 18 m/59 ft
- Otional supplementary rear axle steering
- TGS 18.320 chassis
- Turning circle diameter: around18 m/59 ft
- Optional supplementary rear axle steering
* The basic equipment and the exhaust emissions of the carrier vehicle must be selected specifically to meet the standards of the customer and the relevant country.
State-of-the-art control technology is an important step in the safe and efficient clearing of airport tarmac. Logical and intuitive menu navigation and automatically controlled processes help to support drivers by ensuring that concentration remains focused on the clearing operation.
Both impulse and synchronous control are possible for the snow plough, sweeping unit, blower and auxiliary spreader/sprayer. On the one hand, this allows particularly efficient clearing processes via synchronous control. On the other, it also allows response to specific situations such as adjustment of the snow plough by means of individual, impulse control.
The display indicates the operating hours data when the machine is at a standstill; information about the engine speed, brush speed and blower output can be called up when the engine is running. The display also provides a comprehensive overview of fault or error messages.
- All relevant functions can be controlled from the driver's cab via the control panel
- Relevant machine information is shown on the colour display
- Graphical displays for a quick overview and intuitive operation
Smart Service Concept
The Smart Service Concept equals easier maintenance. It allows free access to all important components and low service time due to the ease of access to the components. In addition, the CJS has a practical mounting bracket for the control panel on the control cabinet for service and workshop use. The optimised wiring harness layout ensures high quality standards and reduced service requirements. At the same time, the air intake underneath the bonnet ensures less air filter contamination.