Schmidt｜Street King 660
- Intuitive and convenient operation by a 7” colour touch screen and door control panel with joystick.
- Roller brush integrated in the suction shaft enables a higher travel speed of 15%.
- Low centre of gravity and safe handling.
- Most modern and resource-saving engine technology.
- With the kit solution, the sweeper can easily be mounted on a defined truck in the country of destination.
A towed sweeping unit mounted on either the right or left with brake-back protection ensures direct and efficient collection of debris. The roller brush, which is optimally integrated into the suction shaft, enables a higher travel speed of 15% without impairing the sweeping result. A pneumatically operated coarse dirt cover is also provided for easy collection of larger debris. In the dual version, the machine can easily guarantee a sweeping width of 3,500mm with the simultaneous sweeping option.
- Outstanding sweeping results even when cornering, thanks to excellent coverage with disc brush, roller brush and suction shaft
- Minimal brush wear thanks to adjustable brush contact pressure and speed
- Separate, continuously adjustable gutter channel brush speeds and feed brush roller speeds (optional)
- Automatic sweeping unit raising and water pump shut-off when reversing
- An optional dual design with a sweeping width of 3,500mm – simultaneous sweeping
- No maintenance or lubrication work (no lubrication points required)
The suction fans installed are transverse to the direction of travel in the front part of the hopper. This significantly reduces the overall length and enables an optimised air flow. Due to the low air resistance, a maximum suction capacity of 18,000 m3/h is achieved.
Generously proportioned water tanks with a volume of 1,600 litres help to ensure long sweeping distances. Mounting the water tank at the rear helps to ensure a lower centre of gravity for better road handling. And, by not joining the water tanks to the hopper, we have achieved greater stability during tipping. Additional water tanks can be mounted between the driver’s cabin and the sweeping system to provide with up to 1,000 litres of additional capacity. At the same time, the auxiliary water tanks ensure noise reduction between the auxiliary engine and the driver's cab.
A particular highlight is the optional water volume control, which is accessible on the ES control panel and allows the water volume to be adjusted in three stages. Individual water jets can be activated and deactivated by touch command, helping to reduce water consumption considerably, extend sweeping times and conserve resources. All of these functions are accomplished without the need to route the water lines through the truck’s cabin.
The optional innovative pressurised water recirculation system can extend usage times by up to 30%. Waste water is channelled into the suction shaft using a separate waste water pump at the rear of the water tank, then sucked up again and re-treated. This helps to reduce the need for time-consuming water refills, reduce emissions of fine dust and particulate through better dust binding and keep the suction pipe permanently flushed to minimise blockages.
Sweeping material hopper
The large 7.0m3 hopper allows for the collection of large quantities of debris. The floor pan made from stainless steel and the rubberised baffle plates inside the hopper combine to ensure a lengthy service life and virtually no wear.
The fully integrated unit compartment for the hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical systems ensures quick and easy maintenance, with everything accessible from the outside through large covers. The baffle plates also act as sound proofing. The large tipping angle of 60° allows the hopper to be emptied fully, leaving no residue behind. A large, folding leaf screen is fitted over the entire width of the hopper.
The aerodynamic shape of the hopper, air flow and leaf screen produce a cyclonic effect inside the hopper to ensure maximum capacity utilisation and fewer emptying runs. An inspection cover on the side allows for additional inspection of the fill level inside the hopper.
Ergonomics and comfort
Logical and intuitive menu navigation and automatically controlled processes help to support drivers when working by ensuring that concentration remains focused on the road ahead.
- Operating technology with a 7” colour touch screen
- Door control panel with joystick for basic functions
- Main functions can be controlled with one hand using the door control panel
- Audible and visual warning notifications
- Automatic display brightness adjustment (light sensor)
- On-board diagnostics
- Optional TFT monitor for up to three cameras
Suction fan and hydraulic unit drive
The enclosed engine compartment combined with state-of-the-art engine technology has helped to make the Street King 660 one of the quietest and most environmentally friendly sweepers on the market. The auxiliary engine is highly efficient at supplying power and the engine compartment can be accessed with ease when the hopper is tilted.
Standard truck chassis with a total permissible weight of 15-18 tonnes and a wheelbase of approx. 3,200 - 3,500mm, depending on the chassis and engine type. The sweeper is attached to a universal intermediate frame and not to the truck itself, leaving open the opportunity for the sweeper to be configured as a demountable sweeper if required - this allowis the truck to be used as a winter maintenance vehicle if required.
- Handheld suction hose on tailgate or as roof boom for cleaning drains and removing coarse dirt.
- Periphery lighting for best illumination of the sweeping area and machine surroundings.
- Spray bar and high-pressure washing system for moistening the sweeping surface and removing stubborn dirt.
- Rear suction unit for full-surface suction over the entire vehicle width.
- Exhaust air management for targeted reaction to the conditions, for example, when sweeping under trees.
- Pressurised recirculating water system (see section on water system).
- Leaf screen cleaning allows comfortable cleaning of the leaf sieve.
IntelliOPS telematics platform
The Street King SK 660 can be connected to the Aebi Schmidt IntelliOPS platform, which provides comprehensive monitoring, selection, reporting and analysis functions. It enables rapid performance evaluation by displaying machine activity data live on a map and facilitates the use of the collected data by providing detailed overviews and reports to optimise the work process.