- Unique snow removal characteristics thanks to aggressive angling of the plough share and an optional second cutting edge
- Due to its optimised design, the plough prevents the build up of a snow wall on the right
- 40° angle to the right provides the best snow flow and ejection
- Diagonal plough designed with higher snow ejection, enabling better visibility for the driver on the left side
The lower left-hand side has been designed to fit easily under railings and other obstacles, while a 40° inclination of the blade to the right, combined with the height of the plough share, ensures effective and efficient clearing in heavy snowfall with high snow throwing capabilities.
The D70 offers a 70° angle of attack to the road, which increases its snow clearance efficiency and effectiveness, while the plough share is designed with an integrated snow deflector to prevent snow falling onto the windscreen and obscuring the driver's vision.
The left-hand side of the plough is designed to improve visibility from the driver's cab and minimise snow debris when clearing along the guard rail.
Override security system
As standard, the D70 is equipped with a unique override security system which has a number of key features:
- Stiffness of the system is perfect for clearing hard, compacted snow
- Linking arms system provides an ideal adjustment to the road surface
- The override system is divided into four or five segments, depending on the size of the plough, which absorb the impact energy from hitting an obstacle and provide safe and smooth passage over the obstacle.
A three-point lift with automatic transverse tilt compensation enables the plough to be raised and lowered accurately and perfectly straight. The hydraulic lift is specially designed to provide improved rust resistance.
Hydraulic angling system
Lateral adjustment is achieved by two powerful double-action swivel cylinders that position the plough in the perfect clearing position without backlash. The hydraulic cylinders are protected by pressure relief valves.
The coating of the piston rod within the hydraulic lift cylinder provides improved rust resistance.
The mounting device is height-adjustable so the plough can be positioned correctly on different vehicle mounting plates.
- Fine-finish blade
- Warning marks
- LED marker lights
- LED flashing light