- A powerful 25° snow plough blade with an excellent damping override system using a shock absorber mount with over-expansion stop and optional stabilising springs.
- Efficient and reliable clearance of any remaining snow by means of a hydraulic fine-finish blade.
- Raised share for extra high and wide snow ejection.
Particularly high and wide snow removal is achieved by the flow-optimised, rounded blade shape, operating at a 25° angle and being raised on the right. The outside blades are tensioned with an extra spring for increased pressure.
Each blade segment is equipped with four rigid links for optimal guiding. The torsion-resistant links are mounted in bearings with polyurethane bushings. This helps reduce noise, as do the polymer blade stops on each blade segment.
Override security system
In conjunction with the shock absorber mount, the blade sections can deflect around obstacles to prevent damage. After each obstacle, a powerful blade retaining spring returns the sections back to the clearing position. A shock absorber mount between the cutting edge and the plough absorbs all the tractive forces.
The three-point lift with automatic transverse tilt compensation enables the plough to be raised and lowered accurately and straight. A swing device moves the plough automatically between working and transport positions. The hydraulic lift and swivel cylinders of the lifting system are made of stainless steel piston rod for improved resistance.
Hydraulic angling system
Lateral adjustment is actuated by two powerful double-action swivel cylinders that position the Tarron in the selected clearing position without backlash.
The side deflectors help keep the plough from scraping against kerbs and edges when clearing in urban areas.
The snow deflector is made of elastic polyurethane, with patented joint covers to prevent slush getting between the blades.
The mounting device is height-adjustable, so that Tarron series ploughs can be positioned correctly on different vehicle mounting plates.
- Steel or polyurethane blade enlargement
- Fine-finish blade for the MS 32, 34, 36 and 40
- Warning marks, warning flags or LumiFog
- LED marker lights