- There are two “fixed to the right” models available – AM 6 and AM 6S, and a new generation, swiveling model AM 513 for professional operations in all possible conditions.
- Compact attachment to the frame makes it possible to install Arctic scrapers even on vehicles with a side plough and short wheelbase from 3600mm.
- Adjustable working width, large swivel angle and high ‘mother’ blade keep the material moving in the desired direction.
- Efficient use with wear blade and pike system: adjustable attack and inclination angles allow the scraper to be effective on any road surface and in any conditions.
- Anti-slip on both narrow and wide roads: extension wings significantly increase working width and prevent snow stripes at sharp corners and roundabouts between the front and side ploughs.
- User-friendly with professional functionality: several safety systems, driver’s assistants such as constant pressure adjustment, reverse automatism and automation of certain functions.
AMS center-mounted scrapers are designed for year-round road maintenance: snow plowing, removal of packed ice and snow, profiling gravel and maintenance of forest road surfaces during the summer months. They are also widely used on jobsites for rough profiling of road surfaces, prior to the use of a road grader for finishing.
They are also very popular for use with timber trucks for maintenance of temporary roads, which is considerably more economical than employing a road grader.
A unique feature of our scrapers is their compact dimensions, meaning they can be installed on short wheel base trucks, which is also possible with the swiveling AMS 513 model.
The AMS scraper wing was originally designed for heavy-duty use with powerful trucks in very severe conditions and at high operation speeds. Long-term R&D work, the use of ultra-strong steel, smart components and special treatments play a key role in ensuring a long lifespan and the safest ploughing results.
The compact attachment allows a significant height for the mother blade, as well as large extension wings. Depending on the model, each extension wing can increase the working width from 300 to 500mm.
The attack angle of the AMS scraper has stepless adjustment to suit various road surface conditions, as well as various wear blade systems and meeting a variety of final targets.
The compact attachment system consists of two frame brackets connected straight to the wing and, in the case of the AMS 513 swiveling model, a compact swiveling table situated between them to ensure a perfect swiveling function. In the transport position, the Scraper stays compact so that there is very small influence to ground clearance.
AMS scrapers have their own valve block and electronic controller and, in the case of the intelligent version of the AMS 513, the AMS 513i, valves are proportional to ensure very precise control of each function and extra smart functionalities. All functions have hydraulic drive thanks to powerful hydraulic cylinders.
Different shape and height versions of the attachment brackets make it possible to install scrapers to almost every vehicle – from low city trucks to all-wheel drive high timber trucks.
The AMS scraper works in very tough conditions, absorbing all impacts between the road surface and the truck body above. Therefore, it is specifically equipped with safety systems as hydraulic accumulators and shock valves, enabling the operator to drive over obstacles and avoid damage to equipment in overload situations. The most advanced version, the AMS 513i, has very precise control and adjustment of working pressure and attack angle, which allows the working speed to be increased with a resultant improvement of the ploughing result.
The reverse automatism function lifts up the scraper into the transport position as soon as driver switches on reverse gear. When the gear is changed to drive-mode, the scraper automatically returns to its last working position.
- Standard pressure regulator
- Intelligent valve package
- Central lubrication preparation
- LED light
- Working lights
- Variety of wear blades
- Pike holders and variety of pikes