- High daily output (up to 500 gullies per day)
- No physical strain for the driver
- Operation is purely from the driver's cab
- Ergonomically shaped handle and armrest for fatigue-free work, armrest individually adjustable in all directions, all controls accessible with one hand on the joystick
- Low wear and maintenance costs thanks to lubricant-free sliding system
- High suction power even at low speeds, allowing low-noise operation and guaranteeing perfect cleaning results at the same time
- Resource-saving, as only one worker is needed for the cleaning process
- High flexibility thanks to the possibility of alternating operation between the gully cleaner and the sweeper
From the driver’s gullies are cleaned using a flushing and suction tube which is telescopic. Leaves, sand, gravel and other kinds of dirt are sucked up through the suction tube and collected in the machine’s hopper. The driver is not exposed to the weather conditions and does not have to perform any heavy lifting. The electrohydraulic operation and the entirely mechanised cleaning process guarantees rapid and efficient cleaning and a high level of daily coverage. It is possible to clean well over 500 gullies per day. With a top speed of 50 km/h, the versatile carrier vehicle can operate over a large range. The delicately balanced, infinitely variable drive enables precise and easy working. Inside the driver’s cab, a height-adjustable and articulating steering column including a tilt function ensures a comfortable position – even for larger drivers. Ergonomically designed operating controls and a fully air-conditioned cabin guarantee a relaxed working environment. The driver controls operations manually using a joystick.
The SKR can be attached to both the Swingo 200+ and the Cleango 500 due to its modular design.
The Swingo 200+ SKR reabsorbs the rinse water used in the cleaning process, frees it from contamination and can thus be used again. Accordingly, no water needs to be refilled, even during longer periods of use.
The Cleango 500 SKR has a fresh water volume of 685 l and thus enables long working hours. Optionally, the water volume can be expanded via additional tanks.