- Fully swiveling to left and right for effective use in any conditions.
- Compact attachment to the tractor provides significant height of mother blade which allows large volumes of material to be handled without overthrowing.
- Left and right telescopic extension wings allow adjustment of the working width with a simple movement of the joystick.
Tractor scraper wing
The AMS 513 TR scraper wing was designed and tested over many years for heavy-duty use in very severe conditions and high operating speed. Long-term R&D work, usage of ultra-strong steel, smart components and special treatments are key in assuring a long lifespan and the safest ploughing result.
The attack angle of the scraper has stepless adjustment from aggressive to passive for various road and surface types, as well as different wear blade systems and final targets.
The AMS 513 TR scraper can be optionally equipped with a standard pressure regulator, which can be adjusted for certain tasks and the pressure kept automatically at that level during driving.
The AMS 513 TR scraper attachment is via a special compact subframe which gives significant height to the mother blade and provides large, telescopic extension wings.
The AMS 513 TR has its own valve block and electronic controller for precise control of each function and extra smart functionalities. All functions have hydraulic drive thanks to powerful hydraulic cylinders.
The AMS 513 TR typically works in very tough conditions, absorbing all impacts between road surface and the tractor body above. To cope with the impact, it has been equipped with several safety systems, comprising hydraulic accumulators and shock valves. This helps the operator to drive over obstacles and avoid damage to equipment in high impact situations.
The AMS 513 TR is controlled by the iRoad 1 control unit which has such important features such as reverse automatism, which means that the scraper blade is lifted up automatically when the driver switches to reverse. After switching to the forward gear again, the scraper automatically returns to its last working position to continue working.
- Standard pressure regulator
- Single point lubrication
- Hard metal flat blades
- Hard metal tooth blades
- Flat 12mm steel blades
- Perforated 12mm steel blades
- Tooth 12mm wear resistant blades
- Assembly frame for pike elements 37°
- Bolt and nut attachments of wear blades
- Taper pin attachment of wear blades