New Dates: Training Body Sweeper
These trainings, carried out by Dr. Obladen and the Academy for Municipal Vehicle Technology are aimed at professionals in street cleaning. The training is recognized in accordance with the Professional Driver Qualification Act and offers itself as a module for knowledge area 1 to improve rational driving behavior on the basis of the safety rules. The participants receive a recognized certificate that they can present to the road traffic authority.
Experienced lecturers provide the participants with practical knowledge of all aspects of vehicle technology as well as specialist knowledge of improving cleaning quality.
Particular emphasis is placed on learning the various operating elements and their function in the most common sweepers, the optimal setting, the safe use of the sweeper even in adverse conditions and the observance of safety precautions and guidelines. Maintenance and care of the vehicles and the careful and professional handling of the equipment are also determined intensively. A better understanding of vehicle technology should increase the availability of the road sweepers.
In practical exercises, the drivers learn how to handle the vehicle, how to use it economically and how to comply with rules and legal requirements. The aim is to give the drivers the knowledge they need for economical and professional use. Theoretical knowledge rounds off the training.
March 30, 2017 in Koblenz
May 11, 2017 in Langenhagen
- The efficient use of the vehicle, care and maintenance
- Economical driving and economical use of the machines
- Different debris, debris feed, the right sweeping elements
- The optimal use of spray water, the various sweeping elements and systems suitable for the respective location and the debris
- Advantages and disadvantages of the different vehicle types, the different drive systems, auxiliary drives, bodies and additional modules
- The most important safety rules and measures when using road sweepers. Preparation, safety and function checks, departure control and careful behavior while driving
- Ergonomic driving style, ecological aspects, work instructions and optimal working conditions
- Avoiding health hazards for the driver and the environment, recognizing and avoiding accident risks