In 1926, Meyer Products began building snowplows on a farm in Newburgh, New York. It was then and there Meyer became the innovator, pioneer and leader in manufacturing highly reliable snow and ice control equipment. Throughout our years in business, Meyer has been fully committed to fulfilling our customer’s needs and expectations. In September 2015, Meyer Products joined the Aebi Schmidt Group.
Today Meyer is the industry leader in snow and ice control systems. From the durability and value of its professional series plows, to insert hopper and tailgate spreaders to reliable anti-icers and walk-behind spreaders, Meyer Products continually shields its customers from the eye of the storm.
Swenson began in 1937 as the Cherry Valley Pulverizer Company, founded by Eskil Swenson on his family farm on Mulford Road in rural northern Illinois. The first spreader they produced was a twin roller chain drive used primarily for agricultural applications. In 1939, the Company moved to Lindenwood, Illinois, occupying the blacksmith shop of C.B. Strang, just north of our present plant. From 1939 to 1962, our primary product was the Swenson Chain Drive Spreader. In 1962, hydraulic drive systems started to appear on trucks and Swenson introduced their first hydraulic spreader. Over the next few years several new models were launched, with Mr. Swenson holding many of the original patents.
In September 2015, Swenson Products joined the Aebi Schmidt Group. Swenson continues to manufacture in Lindenwood, Illinois today, using state-of-the-art engineering design software, and applying the latest technologies in manufacturing. For more than 75 years, Swenson has provided the best in snow and ice control equipment for municipal, government,and private markets. From truck bodies to dump bodies, V-box spreaders to tailgate spreaders, hydraulic systems and liquid application systems, Swenson has it all.
Whether your job is winter road maintenance, highway construction and repair, landscaping, or hauling, we at Swenson proudly serve you.
The origin of MB Companies Inc. dates back to 1907. The company was formed by three German craftsmen, brothers Otto and Fred Meili and Paul Blumberg. Not surprising, they adopted the name "MB", which is still used today. The Meili brothers were inventors and Blumberg was an expert metalworker. They started the company in a small shop in New Holstein, Wisconsin building agricultural implements.
MB has enjoyed steady growth, including the construction in 1974 of an additional facility in Chilton, Wisconsin. In 2003, MB acquired the Pro Chip family of wood and brush chippers. In 2004, MB acquired the Lafarge Road Marking Equipment Division, located in Montgomery, Pennsylvania. In 2011, MB released five new products in the Airport Snow Removal Equipment market. MB continues to focus on key niche markets and providing equipment to meet the needs of independent contractors, governmental agencies, and other road, turf and airport maintenance organizations around the world.
MB Companies, Inc. has become a member of the Aebi Schmidt Group in 2018. MB continues to grow and provide the products and services its customers demand. The company is dedicated to being the leader in performance, reliability and customer service, as it has since 1907.