Schmidt｜Stratos F 0.6 - 1.7 m³
- First-class manoeuvrability thanks to low centre of gravity
- Proven, modular construction with many options and expansion possibilities
- Due to the particularly low and narrow design, the driver has a perfectly clear rear view
- The Stratos F can use one spreading agent per application
- A plus in terms of road safety: the low, vehicle-wide design gives the driver a perfect rear view.
- Targeted use of gritting materials: In combination with the modern control set-up, the distribution system ensures ideal spreading quality.
- Maximum flexibility: The modular design allows it to adapt perfectly to the carrier vehicle and the prevailing conditions.
The modular concept makes the F series adptable to a wide range of carrier vehicles and requirements, and is particularly suitable for narrow gauge vehicles and multi-functional equipment carriers. The Stratos F has an integrated base frame suitable for parking feet or fixed mounting.
Dosage and conveyor systems
The twin auger conveyor system ensures a particularly flat hopper design and maximum utilisation of the width of the vehicle. The separately operatiing and directly controllable auger conveyors ensure flexible spreading of the spreading materials, while a two-stage incline of the auger conveyors guarantees uniform emptying of the hopper. The high torque, direct drive hydraulic motor provides a stable and safe start-up.
The F series uses a distribution system made completely of stainless steel with a closed chute and variable height adjustment, while the 350mm diameter spreading diisc achieves a spreading width of 2-6m. The asymmetrical spreading pattern is achieved by means of impact point adjustment.
The series is typically driven by the existing hydraulic system of the carrier vehicle. Installed in the power pack compartment, the hydraulic block is protected against the severest weather.
Control and information technology
The F series is operated via the EvolutionLine control system, which, thanks to easy-grip rotary knobs with click stops and illuminated push buttons, ensures that the driver can concentrate fully on the traffic and road conditions. Used with the smart ThermoLogic and Route Assistant systems, the Stratos F becomes even more efficient and resource-saving.
IntelliOPS telematics platform
The Stratos spreaders can be connected to the Aebi Schmidt IntelliOPS platform which provides comprehensive monitoring, selection, reporting and analysis functions. It enables rapid performance evaluation by displaying machine activity data live on a map and uses the collected data to provide detailed overviews and reports to optimise operations.