Aebi｜Multipurpose transporter｜TP/VT 470 Vario
- Powerful 100 kW engine (136 hp) for gentle work
- High payload owing to the maximum weight of 10,000 kg
- Continuously adjustable driving speed for efficient work
- Cruise control and low speed concept enable fuel savings and noise reduction
- Intuitive operating concept Vision Control with 12-inch touch display and the established Aebi drive selector lever
- Active suspension: permanent all-wheel drive, the power train between the engine and wheels is never interrupted, 100% automatic locking differentials, permanent anti-roll stabilisation of the rear axle
- Safe work: high level of driving comfort and safety thanks to the automatic steering mode control
- Easy access: The cooler and filter are mounted in a particularly maintenance-friendly manner, easy access to components that require servicing
- Unobstructed view: generously sized cabin with all-around visibility, wide-angle mirrors integrated in the main mirror and LED vehicle lighting as standard
- Environmentally friendly technology: clean Euro 6e emissions standard turbo diesel with 100 kW (136 hp) and 500 Nm torque
The turbo diesel engine fulfils the requirements of both the Euro 6e emissions standard and Stage V. The engine boasts a powerful 100 kW (136 hp) at 2,600 rpm. The maximum torque of 500 Nm is reached at a speed of 1,400 rpm. The turbo diesel engine is equipped with particle filters and an SCR catalytic converter (selective catalytic reduction). The diesel particle filters and SCR processes are continuously coordinated and monitored electronically.
Continuously variable drive
- Engaging the clutch and shifting are a thing of the past. The patented, continuously variable, split power drive train of the Aebi TP/VT 470 Vario combines comfort and efficiency. The driver's hand can always stay on the drive selector lever, enabling them to fully concentrate on their work.
- The permanent traction of the wheels and the considerably better braking effect of the hydrostatic drive significantly increase driving safety compared to a mechanical gear.
- Precise manoeuvring and changing the direction of travel are easy. In practice, this means a considerable increase in working speed.
The continuously variable drive comprises four gear ranges: purely hydrostatic (H), split power 1 (1), split power 2 (2) and split power reverse (R). The continuously variable drive works purely hydrostatically from 0 to 8 km/h. The Vario gear works in the split power range 1 from 8 to 35 km/h and in the split power range 2 from 34 km/h up to top speed. The hydrostatic and mechanical components of the power flow are combined in the simple planetary gear set and act together on the drive train.
The Aebi TP/VT 470 Vario can be configured with a top speed of 30, 40, 45 or 50 km/h as desired by the customer.
Suspension with automatic, hydraulic anti-roll stabilisation
Steered front and rear axles, hydro-pneumatic spring-damper system with double transverse links, progressive torsion damping and hydraulic anti-roll stabilisation on the rear axle result in reliable driveability in every situation. Thanks to the unique design of the double transverse link single wheel suspension, all wheels always spring straight to the surface without affecting the drive train. The TP/VT 470 Vario thus offers the best traction and incomparable soil protection.
Automatic drive control (ADC)
The ADC automatically regulates the maximum driving speed according to the varying power requirement of the attachment or implement. The travel drive is regulated depending on the power consumption at the PTO shaft. The TP/VT 470 Vario thus automatically regulates the working speed without driver intervention. This ensures that the engine always works within the ideal range.
Optimum drive mode at the touch of a button
- Road travel: 100% of the power output acts on the drive. The maximum tractive force is already available at 1,400 rpm. The desired driving speed can be maintained via cruise control. In addition, the ECO drive function can be activated to drive at particularly low speeds.
- Work mode: 30–70% of the power output acts on the drive. The full tractive force is already available at 1,400 rpm (ideal for hay loaders, manure spreaders and slurry tanks).
- PTO mode: This mode is for attachments which require a fixed speed. This can be configured on the display with which the gear controls the drive so that the speed is kept constant. The desired speed can also be set using the cruise control.
- Proportional: 30–70% of the power output acts on the drive.
- ECO drive (activated for road travel): The engine speed is reduced while the speed remains unchanged. The fuel consumption and the noise level are reduced accordingly.
The Tiptronic drive positions can be programmed from 6 (standard setting) up to 40 individual drive positions and adjusted at the touch of a button.
The steering system has front (a), rear (b), all-wheel (c) and crab (d) steering mode. This means that the TP/VT 470 Vario achieves outstanding manoeuvrability and agility. In addition, from 25 km/h, there is an automatic changeover from all-wheel to front-wheel steering, thus increasing driving comfort and safety. The steering modes can also be conveniently selected at the touch of a button.
Working with the TP/VT 470 Vario is a low-noise and vibration-free experience thanks to the decoupled driver's cab, which is built on hybrid rubber bearings.
With the revised operating concept Vision Control, we offer the latest generation of a control unit that provides a unique overview, including a distinct ease of use. The modern and simple operation can be freely programmed, tailored to the user. The large 12-inch touch display provides the driver with constant information about all key parameters.
An extensive selection of seats guarantees the right configuration for every customer. The comfort cab is equipped with heating and a defroster as standard. The doors feature large sliding windows. The rear window increases the excellent all-around visibility and can be opened if necessary. LED working lights and winter service lighting are integrated in the cab roof. The extensive basic configuration can optionally be supplemented with a powerful air conditioning system. This means that ergonomic, efficient and flexible work is possible with the transporter TP/VT 470 Vario.
A drive selector lever without compromise
Hop in and drive off immediately, change the direction of travel quickly and easily without stopping, or precisely and quickly control the work devices with just one finger – this is made possible by the Aebi drive selector lever. Depending on the equipment variant or requirement, it can be integrated in the engine cover or the armrest, thus enabling a relaxed posture in every situation. This makes not only ergonomic but also safe working conditions possible.
The hydraulic connections are located on the left behind the cab. This allows the hydraulic hoses to be conveniently connected and disconnected. If desired, the hydraulic connections can be pulled to the front of the vehicle.
- Basic hydraulics
- Auxiliary hydraulics 40 l/min / 200 bar
- Power hydraulics 100 l/min / 300 bar
Central lubrication bar
The new optional central lubrication bar combines 43 lubrication points from the chassis of the TP/VT 470 Vario and enables fast and safe lubrication. This saves operating costs and increases the longevity of your machine. The advantages of the central lubrication bar option at a glance:
- Extends service life: Your TP/VT 470 Vario is supplied with the right amount of lubricant in the right place. This minimises wear and increases the service life of the machine.
- Reduces maintenance costs: Thanks to more efficient operation, lubrication can be carried out more frequently. Regular lubrication extends the life of wear parts and you save on spare parts and maintenance costs in the long run.
- Reduces downtime: Compared to lubricating individual lubrication points, the operation via the central lubrication bar requires significantly less time and effort. This reduces machine downtime and increases your overall productivity.
- Ensures safe operation: Individual machine parts are difficult to access with a grease gun or require climbing on the machine, sometimes even while it is running. The central lubrication bar is easily accessible and eliminates any safety risks.
Versatility increases cost-effective operation
The Aebi TP 470 Vario has a wide range of agricultural applications. The solid construction, the anti-skid all-wheel drive and the large number of attachments and implements that can be changed quickly and effortlessly enable use at any time of the year. This means the transporter can be better utilised, thereby increasing profitability in the long term.
Attachments and implements:
- Loading wagons
(Further information: https://www.aebi-schmidt.com/en/products-solutions/more/#aebi-loading-wagons)
- Manure spreader
- Slurry tank
- 3-way tipper
- Individual special structures
The powerful engine, the solid construction and the option of installing a wide variety of attachments and implements quickly and effortlessly make the municipal transporter Aebi VT 470 Vario the ideal partner for summer operation.
Attachments and implements:
- Sweeper: The VT 470 Vario cleans streets and squares with attachable sweepers (e.g. Schmidt VKS or LKS).
- Watering technology: The water tank and front spray beam allow the cleaning of polluted streets and surfaces (including dust control).
- Transport: A wide variety of transport work can be carried out thanks to the 3-way tipper or hook device.